Posted: 22 May 2020 02:19 PM PDT
As previously mentioned, the testing normally held in May was delayed until October 12-15, 2020 due to COVID-19. In light of this, the consortium has elected to re-open the registration for anyone who did not register previously and would like to test in October. Registration is $100 and will be open until 5 pm, July 31, 2020. Click on the link above to register. If you are successful completing the Montana Consortium you be able to pickup a Big Sky Fire Department application at that time.